Pages

SHOP NOW!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy Traveling Week

Hi Stamping friends! I have a very busy week with traveling and meetings. We went out of town yesterday to meet our son's future in-laws! We had a wonderful time and they are wonderful people! I wish we lived closer to them so we could get together more often. Then today was getting ready for my weight loss support group that I recently started. Tomorrow I have a quilting class. Wednesday is packing and Thursday we leave to go see my daughter! I am excited to finally give her the rest of her Christmas presents and her birthday presents! Then we start back on Sunday and stop to meet my Mother in Law for surgery on Monday and finally home on Tuesday! Are you as exhausted as I am? I will do my best to get a few posts in there for you. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment